I had several questions this week about what it takes to create predictable traction. So, here are 5 tweaks that I continuously see working:
- Aim to inspire someone – not everyone
- Address their most valuable AND critical problem
- Sell the transformation, not the feature
- Inspire action by hitting the right nerve
Many SaaS Businesses struggle to stand out – and really, few have to.
The essence: Stop trying to be “better” and start being different
Here are things to reflect upon this weekend
- Crystalize what makes your SaaS business remarkable
- Describe the characteristics of who’s prepared to pay a premium for that
- Articulate the three motivations why paying that premium is not a problem at all
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive