We are honest about what we think is going wrong at a company and are not afraid to be an expert in saying stuff that can sometimes hurt a little bit to hear.
It’s one of the secrets behind the success of Equalture. It’s a quote Charlotte Melkert (CEO) shared in this week’s podcast interview.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to is this:
- Why we should not accept the biases of resume-based hiring anymore.
- The importance of being crystal clear on segmenting and ruthlessly aligning product strategy around a bold vision.
- Learn from her key takeaways from not only surviving the adversity of the recent pandemic but coming out stronger altogether.
- That often traction doesn’t come from selling a product, but by selling a mindset and using your product to put the mindset into practice
- Why rejecting or even firing a customer can be the best thing you can do create a thriving business.
Listen to the interview with Charlotte
Question for you to reflect upon:
Reflecting on your SaaS business: are you courageous enough in rejecting poor fit customers and telling people what they need to hear (vs what they want to hear)? What if you did?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive