“In times of crisis, you can’t act out of fear; you need to act out of sobriety.”
It’s a quote from Devin Bramhall, former CEO of Animalz.
We explore the big lessons she learned taking over the CEO role at Animalz – and what it took to grow the business by 200% in two years of pandemic and economic crisis.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to is this:
- She shares what appeared to be really important to keep and what not to keep
- She reflects on her misjudgments and the traps she fell into without even realizing it.
- The importance of setting first principles and sticking to them
- How to avoid making fear-based decisions or becoming overconfident
- How to keep everyone focused and committed when times are tough
Listen to the interview with Devin.
Question for you to reflect upon:
What are the first principles you stick to with your SaaS business in times of crisis?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive