“How can we speed up the sales cycle?”
It’s the question I heard two times last week.
And what I typically hear as the answer is…
- Let’s bring our CEO next time we meet them for some extra weight…
- Let’s use these arguments about this competitor…
- Let’s give them a nice discount…
Sometimes it works – most of the time,…..not.
Your customer won’t buy faster if we keep selling harder.
Think about the last time you couldn’t wait to buy something from someone … EVEN if you had to pay a premium for it.
…what’s coming up?
Yes, very likely one of these things
- She took an immense frustration or anxiety away
- It helped you accelerate to achieve something you deeply aspired
- He made you feel part of something exclusive
A sales process accelerates once we stop selling – and they start buying.
Question for you to reflect upon:
Which prospects of your SaaS solution could you call tomorrow to tell them about one of these three things?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive