How to build a software business that lasts?
𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:
- How Kirk pivoted from building a podcast discovery tool to a data platform for real world assets.
- His big lessons learned about coming to market too early, and how postponing launch has been a valuable decision that made the company more recession proof.
- Why the real user value with SaaS solutions virtually always happens in the last mile
- That the thing that keeps founders awake at night is not the worry about having a compelling solution, but how to attract companies that need it.
- Why having an open platform can cause serious problems in sales
The link to the full interview
𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻:
What makes you comfortable your Software business has lasting power? What worries you?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection to help B2B SaaS CEOs discover the hidden gems towards Remarkable Traction. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive