How to build predictability in 2023 SaaS sales?
In 2.5 weeks, we’re entering 2023, which is always a good time to reflect on what worked and what didn’t.
Expectations will rise again – whether driven by our aspirations or our investors. With everything going on in the economy, the political climate, and everything else that’s happening in the world, there’s a lot at stake. A lot…
The way to address it is head-on – with our management team and peers that don’t carry your emotional weight on their shoulders.
So to get you started, I reflected on my own experiences and what I learned from all the conversations I had in the past 12 months with B2B SaaS execs.
Here’s a list of changes to consider and valuable habits to embrace to build predictability into 2023 SaaS sales.
- Turn discovery into an audition for the customer
- Always remember, you’re the guide, your customer the hero
- Focus on solving the problem instead of showing the product
- 2023 is full of dynamics – so focus on what’s (become) mission-critical
- Claim pole position from the start – be remarkable in every step of the process
- Stop selling; make your customers buy something highly valuable and desirable
How 2023 will turn out for our SaaS business is in our hands. Everyone has to deal with economic, political, or social insecurities.
How we approach this is an opportunity. Cherish that.
Question for you to reflect upon
How will you build predictability in 2023 SaaS sales?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive