We’ve got the quickest traction in industries where they’re competitive, and companies are looking for ways to differentiate.
This is a quote from Matt Ostanik, CEO of Grateful.
We explore how creating social and business impact go very well together – and how businesses can leverage this to create a powerful flywheel effect.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to is:
- Learn how to create a successful SaaS business that leverages the power of the network effect.
- Why SaaS businesses should raise the bar for impact
- Uncover what value we can create for our customers if we’d understand what their customers desire from them
- Learn what to look for in customers to accelerate traction
- Get ideas how to engineer your solution so it automatically brings you valuable leads
Listen to the interview with Matt.
Question for you to reflect upon:
How could your SaaS business differentiate itself even more by adding an element of social impact?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive