“We didn’t want to grow at a rate that meant risking the customer experience. We weren’t willing to compromise on that, and I stand by that today”
It’s a quote from Jonathan Kazarian, CEO of Accelevents. This mindset didn’t mean they’d grow slowly – to the contrary. They grew fast and built a business with staying power – one where their customers are their best salesforce.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to is this:
- Why he’d bootstrap his business again if he had to start again
- The critical choices he made during the Pandemic – and why without it we wouldn’t have had this conversation.
- How you can create meaningful differentiation by deeply understanding the critical moments in your customers’ business
- Why your customers often aren’t buying the right features but the right feeling
- What traction you can spark if you figure out how to leverage the customers of your customers
Listen to the interview with Jonathan
Question for you to reflect upon:
What non-negotiable principles do you stand by to build a SaaS business that has staying power?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive