“Try to find the ideal point when you can start selling your product because it will help you on so many levels, not only on like the business money part cash flow part.”
This is a quote from Arnold Scherabon, CEO of IURIO. In my interview with him, we explore what it takes to get traction in a traditionally conservative industry.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to is:
- You’ll earn how Arnold took his business from idea to repeatable traction.
- His big lessons learned on their journey toward product-market fit
- What to do differently to find a problem spot that’s not solved before yet
- Why we often think we’ve niched down enough – but are still miles off
- The value of starting to sell early – and how to avoid starting selling too late
Listen to the interview with Arnold
Question for you to reflect upon:
If you look at your most recent launch – could you have started selling that product/module earlier? What value could you have gained by doing so?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive