Just before Christmas, I posted a short daily reflection on the big question: How to build predictability in 2023 SaaS Sales?
Ariel Hitron, CEO of SecondNature, a B2B SaaS Sales Training platform, asked me to expand on this and write a detailed guest blog on their website in which I expand on each of the five tips to make them directly actionable.
For your convenience and reminder, here are the tips again.
- Tip #1: Turn discovery into an audition for the customer
- Tip #2: Always remember, you’re the guide; your customer is the hero
- Tip #3: Focus on solving the problem instead of showing the product
- Tip #4: 2023 is full of dynamics – so focus on what’s (become) mission-critical
- Tip #5: Claim pole position from the start – be remarkable in every step of the process
Read the ‘Why and How’ part on the blog on SecondNature’s website
Question for you to reflect upon:
Which of these five tips could significantly impact your SaaS business in the coming quarter?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive