“We think a lot about the difference between a value capture and value creation. What we found is that great companies do both.”
This is just one of the topics I explored in my interview with Patrick Woods, CEO of Orbit.
He explains how we can leverage the power of community to create a flywheel for growth behind our SaaS business.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to is this:
- Patrick’s vision around the opportunity the SaaS industry has by becoming community-driven.
- His big lessons learned to create bottom-up traction in an extremely fragmented market
- How a healthy community de-risks and accelerates every part of your business
- How to create a self-sustaining flywheel for growth around your SaaS business without investing in campaigns or outbound sales.
- How to maximize your growth opportunity by balancing value capturing with value creation activities
Listen to the full interview with Patrick
Question for you to reflect upon:
Which projects in your SaaS business are about value capture, and which are about value creation? Does the balance feel right?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive