“We’re gonna pay more! We’re gonna pay more! And they offered us big amounts of money to use our technology”
That’s a quote from my interview with Dr. Patrick Oehler, Co-CEO of Retorio AI. We discussed what it takes to build software solutions that are considered highly valuable and desirable in the eyes of your ideal customer – and what can happen if you nail it.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to
- How Retorio created traction by niching down
- How they found a market that’s prepared to pay a premium and now represents 80% of their revenue (by ignoring all the advice from investors)
- How flipping the process can be the key to creating a product that creates a revolutionary impact
- How to break the barriers to getting customers to sign up for demos
- Why your Go To Market should be ultra specific, even though your platform can support 100s of use cases
Listen to the interview
Question for you to reflect upon:
On a scale of 1-10: What’s your ability to attract an audience that’s prepared to pay a premium? If not a 10, what if you’d closed that gap?