Whoever has the workforce ready, that’s where companies are going to go. That’s where innovation is going to happen. That’s where production time can be up, because you have the people on the lines. Workforce is that competitive advantage – globally.
This quote is from the interview I did with Tina Zwolinski, CEO of Skillsgapp.
She’s on a mission to solving the global workforce challenge via awareness and access for youth into life changing careers through play.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to is:
- Tina shares her big lessons learned in creating a flywheel for growth by removing industry barriers.
- How to find transformative innovation opportunities by zooming out to the global picture
- How to create a flywheel for growth when there’s no real owner of the problem.
- How you can solve a global challenge by approaching it locally.
- The power that unlocks when purpose and technology blend.
Here’s the link to listen to the interview
Question for you to reflect upon:
What’s external factors are holding your customers back from being more competitive? What would have to be true to solve that?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive