How to avoid the valleys of death in B2B SaaS?
That’s a question I explore with Alex Theuma, Founder and CEO of Saastock.
TL;DR – Weak positioning is often THE thing that prevents SaaS companies from experiencing hockey stick growth
We discuss the lessons learned from building Europe’s largest B2B SaaS community and zoom into
- What Alex sees as critical criteria to succeed in this space.
- How to start with the right foundation,
- What to bet on, and what not, and
- How to avoid making the costly mistakes other SaaS founders made.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to is this
- Why segmentation and positioning are wrongly undervalued
- What signals to look for from customers to know you’re on the right track
- Why each B2B SaaS Founder should build a personal brand
- What to do and avoid doing to prevent ending up in the valleys of death
Listen to the podcast interview with Alex.
Question for you to reflect upon:
What do you believe stops your SaaS business from experiencing hockey stick growth?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive