“Doing amazing things means that you have to go into it, expecting to be hit in the face with a failure.”
This quote from my interview with Sunny Han, CEO of Fulcrum reveals a lot about the approach he has taken to build a SaaS business that’s still useful to people decades from now.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to is this:
- Sunny shares his vision about the future of manufacturing, and how he’s planning to make that a reality.
- He shares his big lessons learned in creating something that’s 10x better and what that requires in terms of leadership, mindset and structure.
- What it means to build a generationally valuable software business.
- How to create breakthroughs in design and approach
- What happens when you make your sales process more exclusive
Question for you to reflect upon:
What are you doing today that makes your SaaS business generationally valuable? What would give it that quality?
Like this message?
I send out a short 2 min daily reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join 1,000+ daily subscribers.
Automatically receive Ton's Daily Reflection
Get my free, 2 min daily reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore
Not sure? Browse the archive