If you think that if you talk to other people that they can steal your idea, then that’s not a good startup idea.
This is just one of the aspects I explored with Aleks Gollu, CEO of 11Sight – a B2B SaaS business that’s on a mission to shorten the sales process from 10 days to 15 minutes.
Beyond that, what makes this interview a must-listen-to is this:
- Learn what principles Aleks follows to build a unicorn business, avoid failure, and design the business to minimize dilution of ownership.
- How optimizing your SaaS for the needs of your customer’s customers can take impact to the next level
- How to leverage data across your solution to help your customers create a flywheel of value that encourages them to do more and more.
- How to overcome traditional thinking in your industry
- How verticalization can be a very effective route to help your customers make a bigger difference.
Listen to the interview with Aleks Gollu
Question for you to reflect upon:
On a scale of 1-10, what’s your ability to own your big idea within your category? What should change to make it more defensible?
Like this message?
Every day I send out a short 2 min reflection on shaping a B2B SaaS business no one can ignore. Join the 1,000+ subscribers that have become fans.
Not sure? Browse the archive