My guest on the podcast is John Heintz, CEO at Aptage.
Aptage is a start-up from Austin Texas, that’s building forecasting tools for agile teams by using past performance and team experience to understand and predict the likelihood of success.
Project success is critical for project-driven organizations, be it in IT, Engineering, Construction or, for example, Not for Profit. Aptage inspired me because of their approach. They chose to use artificial intelligence to augment the unique strengths of project managers, thereby creating the potential to take project success rates to completely new levels, giving project-intensive organizations a new competitive advantage.
During this interview, you will learn three things:
- How the unique strengths of people in project-centric organizations can be augmented with technology to help increase project success
- How AI can help Project-driven organizations identify uncertainties and predict the risk that could imply
- What Aptage learned from delivering technology powered by AI
- Subscribe to my weekly musing on how to become a remarkable software business?
- Or subscribe to the Value Inspiration Podcast on your favorite channel