My guest on the podcast is Dr. Nadine Hachach Haram, Co-Founder of Proximie, NHS Clinical Entrepreneur Fellow, and TED speaker
She’s is a curious surgeon with a passion for technology and innovation — and a desire to make a difference in the world.
This drove her to co-found Proximie, an augmented reality platform that allows doctors to virtually transport themselves into any operating room, anywhere in the world, to visually and practically interact in an operation from start to finish. Proximie aims to provide safe, accessible and cost-effective surgery to every patient around the world.
I really got inspired by the big idea behind Proximie after seeing Nadine’s TED talk in December. I believe this is a very compelling showcase of how technology can be used to augment the unique strength of humans, to deliver remarkable value. Hence, I invited Nadine to share her story in this podcast
During our interview, you will learn three things:
- How, by focusing on key pain points, technology can solve problems of global scale
- What’s required to ensure solutions deliver transformative impact
- And why it’s key to think exponentially
- Subscribe to my weekly musing on how to become a remarkable software business?
- Or subscribe to the Value Inspiration Podcast on your favorite channel