My guest on this weeks’ podcast is Andreas Cleve, CEO of Corti.AI, a start-up from Copenhagen that delivers technology that enables humans to do more. Their mission is dear to my heart: They imagine a future where all medical professionals can be augmented by artificial intelligence to better diagnose patients, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors.
Andreas leads a team of multidisciplinary experts from organizations such as NASA, Apple, and IBM Watson to build powerful intelligence augmentation software for the next generation of healthcare providers.
Their first product: Corti, a digital assistant that leverages deep learning to help medical personnel make critical decisions in the heat of the moment.
It’s this product I wanted to learn more about, hence it became the topic of this podcast. During this interview, you will learn three things:
1) What it requires to create human/machine combos that can produce exponential value
2) Why more value comes from going deep, rather than broad
3) Why smart execution is even more important than the original smart idea to make it obtainable and accessible to the people who need it most.
- Subscribe to my weekly musing on how to become a remarkable software business?
- Or subscribe to the Value Inspiration Podcast on your favorite channel