The guest on this weeks podcast is Dr. Levanon, Chief Science Officer at Beyond Verbal, and we discuss the product innovation that´s going on in the area of voice recognition.
Dr. Levanon has multiple degrees in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research from the Hebrew University and the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology.
This multi-disciplinary background is the fuel behind various breakthroughs in the field of Emotions Analytics. At Beyond Verbal he’s responsible for the core research team and its scientific discoveries. In that role they developed technology that can not only understand the clicks, typed texts, speech or touch, but also how they feel andwhat they mean.
I got triggered by the phrase on their website “it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it”, hence I invited Dr. Levanon to my podcast. I really wanted to know how this technology can intelligently augment people in various industries to deliver remarkable impact. As such we discuss how voice analysis can be used to impact one’s health and wellbeing, but also how the same technology can for example help marketers improve the relationship with customers by obtaining a deeper understanding what they really mean.
Automatically receive my musing on 3 remarkable business ideas every Friday? Subscribe
Here are some of his quotes:
The idea is the voice is telling us a lot about our self.
We have recognized until now many mental problems and diseases through the voice.
Now I understand that through the voice I can recognize your wellbeing. Our wellbeing can be recognized through the health status, but also through the emotional status.
Therefore, the idea was, “How shall we improve your wellbeing, to understanding both sides of you?”
it’s not only that, how I can improve the relationship between a company and its clients, or its employees,
We can look at every inch of the organization as a group of people in what gets the results, the achievements, is the spirit, the group spirit. When somebody is fighting the other, the results will be very problematic.
By listening to this interview, you will learn three things:
- How to add new levels of differentiation to your company/solution: emotions drive everything we do, yet voice-driven emotions analytics remains the most important, unexplored interface today.
- How, by applying voice analytics, you could change the performance of any role.
- Why analyzing voice could have a large impact on society (and thus your customers) because of its ability to solve the problem of skills shortage.
- Subscribe to my weekly musing on how to become a remarkable software business?
- Or subscribe to the Value Inspiration Podcast on your favorite channel