It feels impossible to shorten the deal cycle. Prospects remain indecisive and don't show any urgency to buy.
You're pulling your hair out why deals that are just 'made for you' keep being lost to mediocre competitors.
It feels like the only way to win a deal is by giving a big discount. Few customers seem prepared to pay list-price.
The Value Selling Workshop is about three things:
1) Ensure every sales exec develops the sensors to qualify out as soon as possible
2) Empower each sales exec with the confidence to claim pole position in the first meeting
2) Grow the confidence of every sales exec to comfortably communicate what makes you remarkable
1) Significantly shorten the deal cycle of the deals you should win
2) Easily double your win rates
3) Grow the dealsize of every deal (and even raise your price)
A 10-steps guided virtual program to transform your sales team from feature sellers to value communicators.
The program follows a weekly cadence: A prompt to challenge their thinking. A generous feedback round. And a virtual 1.5-hour workshop (first 9 weeks).
1) How to discover what really drives your ideal customers
2) How to get to the core of their problem
3) How to connect the big picture and create a sense of urgency
4) How to uniquely position themselves and lead the shortlist in the right deals
5) How to tune their pitch, demo, and final offer to win the deal
Minimum: €10.000,- The minimum group is 5 Sales Execs (program incl. 3 month reinforcement period (mentoring))
With the help of Ton, we’ve revamped our sales approach, from product-driven to value-driven. After the first full quarter, the time-to-close has improved by 30%. YOY we nearly doubled the number of won deals and we improved the average deal size by 42%. That’s great sales productivity improvement.
Henk-Jan Onstwedder, General Manager Legal Software, Wolters Kluwer
Find a 30-minute slot in my agenda that fits your agenda best. It's complementary and 100% focused on understanding the problem you aim to solve.
We'll explore your challenges in fast-tracking the growth of your software business - and what success strategy would fit best to address them
Assuming I can help you - you'll receive a detailed offer. Once you sign the contract, I'll help you onboard your team so we can start with impact.