That’s what happens when we apply the Remarkable Effect ™ principles to your SaaS Business.
I’ve seen countless B2B SaaS businesses starting off on a big idea.
…Then they hit product-market fit
…But keep hitting traction roadblocks
Their growth just seems stuck under an invisible ceiling.
Highly frustrating. And if this feels like your business – I hear you.
My guided program around three growth levers will help you break this pattern.
It’ll position you to stand out in the eyes of the right customers, win more and win bigger, and make you immune for the next growth plateau.
Create the foundation for your growth: crystal clear segmentation, laser-sharp positioning, and a value proposition that spells out what makes you remarkable
Ensure your teams can comfortably communicate what makes you remarkable to attract exactly the right customers, shorten deal cycles and grow win-rates ... at a premium
A quarterly advisory retainer to align and tune every aspect of your organization around what makes you remarkable to become immune for the next growth plateau.
A 12-steps guided virtual program to establish your value foundation to start thinking bigger about your SaaS business.
The program follows a weekly cadence: A prompt to crowd-source your answers from your team. A generous feedback round. And a virtual 1.5-hour workshop.
The deliverables – a detailed deck with:
1) Crystal clear segmentation and laser-sharp positioning,
2) A value proposition that stands out
3) An interactive sales pitch to drive the conversation
4) A messaging framework to steer campaigns and reposition your business
5) A solution vision map to drive alignment across marketing, development, and sales
Your investment: €15.000,-
Whether you’re a start-up or a well-established business, working with Ton has the power to change your business for good and for the better, not by 10%, but by 10x.- Michiel Schipperus, CEO Sana Commerce
A 10-steps guided virtual program to transform your sales team from feature sellers to value communicators.
The program follows a weekly cadence: A prompt to challenge their thinking. A generous feedback round. And a virtual 1.5-hour workshop (first 9 weeks).
1) How to discover what really drives your ideal customers
2) How to get to the core of their problem
3) How to connect the big picture and create a sense of urgency
4) How to uniquely position themselves and lead the shortlist in the right deals
5) How to tune their pitch, demo, and final offer to win the deal
Your investment: €10.000,- (incl. reinforcement period)
With the help of Ton, we’ve revamped our sales approach, from product-driven to value-driven. After the first full quarter, the time-to-close has improved by 30%. YOY we nearly doubled the number of won deals and we improved the average deal size by 42%. That’s great sales productivity improvement.- Henk-Jan Onstwedder, General Manager Legal Software, Wolters Kluwer
A quarterly advisory retainer program to align and tune every aspect of your organization around what makes you remarkable to become immune for the next growth plateau.
Together we’ll decide (per quarter) on the areas that will have the biggest impact on accelerating your growth and I’ll guide you/your team to execute with the biggest impact:
1) Optimizing your product strategy & roadmap with your value lever
2) Leveraging new pricing strategies
3) Verticalization & Product packaging
4) Ecosystem growth opportunities
5) Content Strategy & Marketing/Sales campaigns
Your investment per quarter: €15.000,-
Note: This retainer is only available to startups who have gone through the Value Lever program, and is limited to maximum of three companies at a time.
Find a 30-minute slot in my agenda that fits your agenda best. It's complementary and 100% focused on understanding the problem you aim to solve
We'll explore your challenges in fast-tracking the growth of your software business - and what success strategy would fit best to address them.
Assuming I can help you - you'll receive a detailed offer. Once you sign the contract, I'll help you onboard your team so we can start with impact.